When you absolutely have to have something sweet and delicious, what you really need is Treatsies.

TO MAKE AN ORDER...simply email us at treatsiesbakery@gmail.com with your request and we'll get back to you within 24 hours to arrange free delivery to your home or hotel!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes

There are some things you just can't get in Taiwan.  Reese's peanut butter cups are one of them.  No matter where you look, they cannot be found.  Reese's is one of my all time favorite candies.  It makes me sad every time I have to choose something else at 7-11.


But this makes me very happy.  A chocolate peanut butter cupcake to fulfill all of your peanut butter cup cravings.  It's a light as air devil's food cupcake topped with the best peanut butter frosting I've ever tasted.  It's like crack, this stuff.  It makes me dance every time I taste it.  

One of our Taichung fans requested these.  The only way you can get chocolate and peanut butter together in this country is to make it yourself.  Which is what I did.  I hope you enjoy!

We'll be in People's Park today with these cupcakes and our amazing sandwich cookies.  Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment