When you absolutely have to have something sweet and delicious, what you really need is Treatsies.

TO MAKE AN ORDER...simply email us at treatsiesbakery@gmail.com with your request and we'll get back to you within 24 hours to arrange free delivery to your home or hotel!

Monday, March 26, 2012

Caramel Cheesecake

I first made this cheesecake for my husband's birthday. Caramel and cheesecake are pretty much his two favorite words in the food world. How could I refuse this special request? He dug into it before I could get home from work and immediately declared it the best cheesecake he'd ever eaten. I consider this high praise, indeed.


I made it again for someone's Thanksgiving dinner. She later reported that her guests absolutely loved it.

Trust me, you're going to want to eat this. It's rich and creamy and simply dripping with salted caramel, then wreathed in crushed Heath bar to add a bit of delicious crunch.


Don't wait. Get this cheesecake now. Let me make one for you. It's amazing!



2 comments: