When you absolutely have to have something sweet and delicious, what you really need is Treatsies.

TO MAKE AN ORDER...simply email us at treatsiesbakery@gmail.com with your request and we'll get back to you within 24 hours to arrange free delivery to your home or hotel!

Friday, February 17, 2012

Cookie Pizza


Sometimes you get called in to work on your day off. Sometimes you have last minute house guests arrive well after your normal bed time. Sometimes life gets crazy. When that happens to me, I know I need something sweet. Dessert is always the answer. But it's been a long week, and my feet hurt, so I need it to be simple.


Depending on your level of fatigue, this can be made with all store bought ingredients. I love baking from scratch. I think scratch sugar cookies beat out the stuff from the tube any day. But they take work. And planning. And I already told you I was tired. Sheesh!

You can also top this giant cookie with just about anything you want or have lying around your kitchen. I used peanut butter as the "sauce" of my pizza, then peanut butter chips and m&ms for the toppings. You could even put fruit on it if you want, I guess, but don't call me to come over. Sugar people. It's what I need.



Simple and sweet. Oh, and fun. Did I mention fun? This cookie pizza is dessert and kindergarten art project all in one. If you have actual tiny humans in your house, by all means, press them into labor by making them decorate their own masterpiece. If not, you can go to town on it yourself. Don't forget to go all Jackson Pollack on it with the hot fudge before serving.   I promise, everyone will be happy.

Cookie Pizza
Recipe from 1001 Fast Easy Recipes

18 ounces of your favorite sugar cookie dough
2/3 cup peanut butter
1 cup peanut butter chips
1 cup m&ms
Hot fudge sauce
(All measurements are approximate. Get creative, go crazy)


  • Preheat oven to 350.
  • Grease a 12 inch pizza pan, then spread the cookie dough onto it. I used my hands to press it out evenly. Leave a one inch border to avoid the dough spreading beyond the pan as it rises.
  • Bake on the bottom rack of your oven for 20 minutes.
  • Remove it from the oven and let cool for at least 15 minutes
  • Spread the peanut butter evenly over your now cooled giant cookie.
  • Sprinkle on the peanut butter chips, m&ms and any and everything you see fit.
  • Use your pizza cutter to slice it up into wedges.
  • Drizzle some hot fudge over each slice before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment