When you absolutely have to have something sweet and delicious, what you really need is Treatsies.

TO MAKE AN ORDER...simply email us at treatsiesbakery@gmail.com with your request and we'll get back to you within 24 hours to arrange free delivery to your home or hotel!

Monday, February 27, 2012

White Chocolate Raspberry Blondies

I have a dirty little secret. It's bad. Embarrassing. I don't like fruit. At all. Except for the occasional apple, I never eat fruit. I like the flavors of fruit. I love juice, but I just can't eat fruit. Something about the fibrous pulp that's left behind in my mouth after all of the gorgeous juice is squeezed out just grosses me out. I'm a picky eater. It's a curse.


But raspberries are beautiful, and other people love them. I never said I don't like cooking with fruit, I just don't like eating it. I had the raspberries, and they had to be used, so I made you some white chocolate raspberry blondies. And you loved them. Or at least, my husband and all his co-workers did.


It starts out with a gorgeous white chocolate blondie, but then it's studded with white chocolate chips and gorgeous jewel bright fresh raspberries. If you like fruit, you'll love these. There's a burst of tartness from the raspberries that just makes them come alive.





No comments:

Post a Comment